Thank you for your interest in the South Carolina Republican Party Intern Program. The SCGOP Intern Program provides students with the opportunity to learn first-hand about party operations and the political process, while at the same time gaining valuable real-world experience. The program runs during the fall and spring semesters, and interns may receive course credit if approved by their college or university advisor.
Minimum Program Requirements:
- Enrolled undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of the political process
- Positive attitude
- Strong desire to learn and take initiative
- Complete SCGOP Intern App (PDF)
- Writing Sample (see application)
Applicants must meet the minimum program requirements to be considered and will be evaluated based on the strength of their application.
Please send your completed application package to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 803-988-8444, or mail it to the address below. You may also drop it off at our office during normal business hours.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
South Carolina Republican Party
1913 Marion Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29201